CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, December 21, 2018

KA-CHING! … RINGING THE REGISTER!

“Well Butch … almost as good as that … no wait … better !”  

Well, if I was writing a Hollywood script for a Friday trading day, I couldn’t 
have come up with anything better than this … and what subscribers to the 
signals service know, that you don’t if you’re not subscribed, is that this is/was 
a perfect ending to a week, on a Friday, right before Christmas on Tuesday. 
And now, for the glorious “It’s a Wonderful (Trading) Life”, details.

Coming into the trading day, I know 2 things; 1) it’s a Friday, which by itself 
requires caution cuz things have a tendency to get slow quick, and 2) it’s a 
Friday after a volatile week, and Monday is Christmas EVE, Tuesday is 
Christmas Day, and most traders will make this a 4 day weekend, so things 
will get even slower quicker and you can’t run the risk of being in a duo of 
call spreads when the music dies … “so yea, that’s what I know for sure 
… meaning, of course, I need to see prices that are definitely in my favor, so that 
I know with almost 100% certainty, that any … and I do mean ANY … volatility, 
even the tiniest shreds of movement, will make me money … so, ask and the 
market says, “here, take my money” …  so we did”!

It started with the RUT2000 “call spreads”, specifically the 1310 - 1340 & the 
1340 - 1370 … my combined price was 5.8 index points, which is ridiculously 
cheap, and an hour later we’re “ringing the register”, cuz I sold the position out 
at 10.5, with BOTH the long side and the short side making money. All told, on 
a 1 lot, you’re looking at a 4.7 index point profit, which = 4.3 index points after 
commissions, or $43 … this profit on MAX THEORETICAL RISK in the 
position of $58, and real world risk [about half that] of approximately $26 per 
1 lot. That’s either a return of approximately 75% on max risk, or about 150% 
on real world risk. “And the kicker is, I could have cared less about where price 
goes, cuz it doesn’t matter … go up, go down, please scumbag LP’s, do your thing 
in screwing people cuz you work for us now! … and of course, it did move, and I 
jumped on the returns”! The NADEX CONFIRMATION EMAILS of fills in 
placing the “call spread” position, directly below.

click to enlarge ALL


A short time later, after a small move in Asia of the RUT2000 futures, I 
liquidated the “call spread”. The NADEX CONFIRMATION EMAILS of fills 
in liquidating the “call spread” position, directly below.




It’s important you remember, this trade had nothing to do with predicting 
where price of the RUT2000 is going to go … this is strictly a volatility play 
that has a current probability of success greater than 99%+ … “I like those 
odds, and you should too”!

In between the entry and liquidation of the RUT2000 “call spreads”, I did 
some attractive, FREE MONEY, “binary option arbitrage strategy” trades in 
both the RUT2000 & WTI Crude Oil. The first was in the RUT2000, where I 
bought the 1355 binary @ 17.25, AND THEN IMMEDIATELY sold the 1357 
binary @ 22.50 … this is 5.25 point risk free return at expiration per 1 lot. 
The NADEX CONFIRMATION EMAILS of fills, directly below.



In WTI Crude Oil, I did another attractive , FREE MONEY, “binary option 
arbitrage strategy” trade, this time buying the 45.50 binary @ 73.25, and then 
immediately selling the 45.70 binary @ 79.75 … this is a $6.50 risk free return 
at expiration per 1 lot. The NADEX CONFIRMATION EMAILS of fills, 
directly below.



OK, so far so good as the day is concerned, cuz we already got our 50%+ 
return on the “call spread”, but then I notice in crude oil, a big drop from last 
night, and now suddenly the binaries are in range of the market. A quick look 
at the P/L of the crude oil binary position, and prices of the binaries have 
EXPLODED APART … remember, we put this on at 6.5 points … it’s now 
OVER 30 … and with over 8+ hours to expiration, you gonna sit there and tell 
me crude oil is gonna sit here and do nothing, and that I can expect to win the 
“lottery ticket” of seeing crude close between the binaries? … “yea, sure, and 
I got beachfront property in Kansas to show you to … interested”? … “hell no, 
I’ll take the approximate ⅓ of a “lottery ticket” win, and take the cash, thank 
you very much”! … The NADEX CONFIRMATION EMAILS of fills, on 
liquidation, directly below.



Summarizing the crude oil binary trade, I bought the 45.50 binary @ 73.25 - 
63.25 [where I sold it] = -10.00 points … I sold the 45.70 binary @ 79.75 - 
31.75 [where I bought it] = +48 points. SO, I GET RISK FREE 6.50 POINTS, 
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, BUT DURING THE DAY I TAKE THAT 
AND LIQUIDATE AND GET ANOTHER 38.00 POINTS ON TOP OF 
THAT!! “Are you kiddin’ me? … seriously? … I net 34 TOTAL POINTS, after 
commissions, totally risk free, which is $34 per 1 lot … on a small account, this 
is “bigly & yuge” … a 34% risk free return per 1 lot on approximate $100 margin 
that is never at risk … EXIT QUESTION: why aren’t you in the signals service 
and doing this in your own account”?

Add the day up, including the RUUT2000 position still open, and it’s $43 + $34 
+ $5.25 = $82.25 profit per 1 lot for the day … “if you had a $300 account, you 
could have done all of these trades, for an approximate 25% - 30% return for 
the day. “You still think buying/selling, putting a stop in, & praying the scumbag 
LP’s don’t mug & rob you, is a better way? … no man, I don’t think so t all! 
… Let’s be brutally frank here … this IS a better way to trade”!

And after a day like this, I don’t even want to mess with crude and/or Nat Gas 
signals … why? … “these kind of returns aren’t good enough for you? … trust 
me, there plenty good for me”!

I’ll have some docs on Sunday night’s blog update, so look for it then … until 
Sunday mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

UPDATE @ 4:15PM EST: RUT2000 binaries have CLOSED and we receive 
our guaranteed profit from last night … no lottery ticket wins today.
 
Have a great weekend everybody!

-vegas

OUR NADEX SIGNALS SERVICE IS UP & RUNNING … DAILY 
WTI CRUDE OIL SIGNALS & “VOLATILITY” STRATEGIES IN 20 
OTHER MARKETS, INCLUDING COMMODITIES, FX, & STOCK 
INDICES! … “what on earth are you waiting for”?



























No comments:

Post a Comment