CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, December 13, 2019

WHO SHOT BITCOIN?

“Looks like I found a Bitcoin trader!”

Well yea, things can be expected to slow down some … I said “some”, not die on
the vine and leave us gasping for some kind of movement … BTC today trading
worse than oat spreads … not much better in oil, where the range again heavily
under its 20 Day Range MA … add to that some spread shenanigans in oil at
PRIMEXBT, and I’m not at all happy with the current state of the oil market.

Sunday’s blog update will have more on this, as I will compare and contrast the
advantages & disadvantages of trading crude oil at PRIMEXBT versus FX
CHOICE. Needless to say, today saw me give management at PRIMEXBT some
heavy duty shit … we’ll see what happens next week, but for 2 days in a row
now, their scumbag oil LP banks have increased the bid/offer spread for no
fucking reason other than pure greed … not as egregious as what happens at
Turnkey or Coinexx in oil … hell, those are 2 of the worst houses in the world
for bid/offer manipulation, especially in oil … but enough of an increase to piss
me off, and feel like I’m being taken advantage of in terms of trading the CFD.

There was an algo move in oil early, but I decided not to trade oil today, cuz I
didn’t feel like getting ripped off … and besides, with crypto dead in the water
like a floating log, I stayed the whole day in the DOW30 … so, not really anything
to do today in either complex … until Sunday’s update mi amigos
… Onward & Upward!!

Have a great weekend everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment