CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, December 8, 2019

SUNDAY UPDATE: LET’S HOPE CRUDE STAYS HOT!

“I just know higher OIL VIX is in there somewhere!”

Directly below, the current week’s 20 Day Range MA for WTI Crude OIl.

click on any chart to enlarge

As you can see, holding steady at the buck and a half level … need to see it get
back over $2 to be ideal, but with the Holidays coming quickly, dunno if that’s in
the cards or not.

Directly below, the crypto pairs 20 Day Range MA’s for the upcoming week. First,
the USD pairs in blue, then the BTC crosses in orange.






Now, the BTC crosses.





As I stated over on the other blog [traderzoogold], this weekend saw me rewrite
the chapters of the “Traders Course” [TC], on oil [chapter 7] and crypto
[chapter 8], as well as some additional comments in the conclusion, chapter 9
… I just wasn’t satisfied with what I had written … I thought it lacked the clarity I
was looking for in implementing the algos, and I wanted to use different examples
than the ones that were there before … in any event, you know how to get it if you
want it, and want to start making some “shiploads” of money.

Onto the week … until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great rest of your weekend everybody!

-vegas












No comments:

Post a Comment