CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, December 12, 2019

CRYPTO & OIL DISAPPOINT … IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

“No matter where you go you have to deal with brokerage house bullshit!”

Ranges today in crypto, specifically BTC, somewhat disappointing … crude oil,
ditto as well, as we didn’t even see a buck range today, but in crude there’s
another factor that pisses me off to no end … and that “end” is more brokerage
house bullshit from PRIMEXBT … don’t get me wrong, I like them, but when they
make excuses for their “sorry ass” LP’s in crude oil, it rubs me the wrong way.

Today, for some unknown reason other than pure, unadulterated greed, the
scumbag LP’s in crude oil raise the CFD spreads almost a penny per barrel,
making the “net cost to trade” crude, slightly above 3 cents per barrel from it’s
usual 2.4 - 2.5 cents per barrel … why? … and guess what? … no way I’m trading
this and getting ripped off, I don’t care what oil does, where it goes, or what kind
of range it has … GFY, I’m not paying extra to trade! .. when asked for a reason,
of course it’s nothing more than the usual bullshit of “we don’t set the spreads”
… we’ll see what tomorrow brings.

There was one algorithm buy signal in oil today, but since I didn’t take it, I’m not
going to highlight it … one algo buy signal in BTC as well, but it went for small
change cuz there’s no range in BTC today … dull as dishwater … until tomorrow
mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment