CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

ONE BIG PILE OF YOU KNOW WHAT

“What markets look like in nature!”  

“Oy” … and it just goes downhill from there. This is as dead a day as you’ll see, 
cuz we’re waiting the entire day for idiotic FED minutes that come at 2 PM 
EST … another wasted day on bullshit … welcome to the new paradigm of 
central bank control over everything.

Except at the open of the NYSE, oil explodes, which has me wondering how in 
the hell oil can rally in the face of a global depression? … sure, they say they’re 
cutting production … sure, right I’m gonna just trust these asshats … and yes, 
China has turned on the money spigots this last month to the tune of trillions 
of Yuan … somebody tell me how that relates to stronger oil demand? … and 
just like that, oil rallies straight up $2 per barrel in 1 ½ hours … no wonder 
this complex is called the “widow maker”. And quite frankly, while everything 
else sits and waits for FED minutes, how does oil give the rest of the markets 
the middle finger and skyrocket? … “if I didn’t know better, I’d say there’s 
plenty of bullshit going around in oil for everybody, and somebody knows 
somethin’ the rest of us don’t! … man, I didn’t see this rally coming at all, cuz 
with only a half hour from FED minutes to call spread expiration, I didn’t 
expect anything of substance to take place … it didn’t cost me, but it sure as 
hell surprised me”! There was an algo buy signal, but I didn’t see it … this is 
a move that we should have captured at least some of and profited. 

Today is one of those days where I make a “Command Decision” … and this is 
how it’s gonna shake out from here going forward … at night from the 
NADEX open, I’ll make my “volatility call spread strategy” recommendations 
for the 3 most volatile FX pairs, which are GBPJPY, GBPUSD, & EURJPY 
respectively, and see if there are any trades to make based on volatility. When 
we get to the European mid morning [around 6 AM New York time], I’ll be 
looking at algorithm signals in WTI Crude Oil for the day utilizing a NADEX 
call spread … and that’s it! Cuz quite frankly, I’ve been spreading myself too 
thin via NADEX, and today sees me miss a great trade cuz I’m attempting to 
watch everything. So, going forward, that’s how it’s gonna be … oil trading 
here we come … “this place ain’t called traderzoocrude for nothing’!

Other than that, nothing really to say, except wait until tomorrow 
… hopefully something happens from FED minutes, but I wouldn’t count 
on it. We’ll see.

Have a great day everybody!
 
-vegas

OUR NADEX SIGNALS SERVICE IS UP & RUNNING … DAILY 
WTI CRUDE OIL SIGNALS & “VOLATILITY” STRATEGIES 
IN 20 OTHER MARKETS, INCLUDING COMMODITIES, FX, 
& STOCK INDICES! … “what on earth are you waiting for”?






No comments:

Post a Comment