CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, January 31, 2019

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE COMEDY?

“I think you’ve been watching markets too much!” 

The call spreads are getting hit, although there was a tiny window earlier 
today in EURJPY, right near the European open where EURJPY was around 
35 - 36, and then later it was in the high 50’s … other than that, though, it’s 
tough sledding. GBPJPY is starting to roll over in terms of VIX, and we have 
to be very careful here on what we pay.

Oil has become “sloppy”, with the very quick rallies / breaks, not doing us any 
favors. Stock indices are slowly being manipulated higher … and VIX here is 
dying as well. Gold overnight is starting to trade, but in New York it’s insanely 
quiet … today a good example so far.

I’m watching gold intently now, cuz I see opportunity in this complex with 
both the binaries and the call spreads … the call spreads that come early in 
the morning, and not the ones at the open. I think we’ll be doing a lot of high 
probability trades here in the days and weeks to come. 

Quite frankly, I’ve been disappointed in the binaries for the DOW30 & WTI 
Crude Oil … I thought they would be better priced, and they move so  
“Hoover Dam” fast, that by the time I see a potential trade, I can’t even get 
over to the email to send it before it’s 10+ points away in the profit direction 
… watching gold the last couple of days, I don’t see that as a problem … so, 
look for some gold trades upcoming in the binaries.

Onto tomorrow, where I’m expecting gold to take some kind of hit in New 
York … it can’t simply just go up every day can it? … I’m outta here … until 
tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!
 
-vegas

OUR NADEX SIGNALS SERVICE IS UP & RUNNING … DAILY 
WTI CRUDE OIL SIGNALS & “VOLATILITY” STRATEGIES 
IN 20 OTHER MARKETS, INCLUDING COMMODITIES, FX, 
& STOCK INDICES! … “what on earth are you waiting for”?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment