CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, April 20, 2020

OIL-MAGEDDON!!

“If you’re long May 2020 oil futures today, I’m pretty sure this is you!”

Never ever thought I’d be seeing front month oil futures with a $1 handle, and
then world from the corrupt CME, that yes indeed oil can go negative in price on
the futures … now that’s a serious WHOA! … quite frankly, I don’t even know how
to process this, other than to say tomorrow’s May 2020 expiration will be one for
the history books … we’re talkin’ about the destruction of an entire industry here,
one that isn’t inconsequential in the national security interest or the economy … I
got no idea how this plays out … NADA … and I don’t want to find out while in any
oil position … stay away!

… until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!! 

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment