CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Thursday, April 2, 2020

I TRIED TO WARN OIL SHORTS

“We’ll just put your money in a leveraged short crude oil ETF … and it’s gone!”

Like I said, leave oil alone … at the height of the oil rumor today, Turnkey’s crude
oil LP’s had the bid/offer spread for WTI at 49 cents per barrel … CRYPTO
ROCKET moved from 3 cents to 4 cents … once again, honest market makers at
work … what a fucking joke.

BTC moves over $7,000 today on the oil rumor … the Mrs. sticking to her $6100
stop yesterday, while I covered at around $6280-ish, from our buys when SHTF
and BTC moved down into the high $3’s … she rang the register today at  $7250,
only a couple of bucks off the high of the day, and now I get to listen to this in
my ear for a while … “that’s almost $1,000 bucks more per coin than I got
… asked for a loan, and she wants to know what collateral I have … can’t live
with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em”! … of course, still got the HODL BTC, which
never gets sold but only added to from profitable crypto trades.

… until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment