CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

TODAY, IT’S OIL SHORTS TURN TO GET SMOKED!

“That look you get when you’re short oil & it explodes higher!”

I was assured by my trading book that I bought at Barnes & Noble, that breaking
support at important psychological & technical levels leads to more selling
… “and then you pull this bullshit on me”? … oh oil, how could you?

And there you have it, no other explanation needed … only thing is for next time,
is to remember that the scumbag LP banks have charts too, and can make you
bark like a chicken when they want to … and you will, gladly … how many times
do I have to tell people to stay the fuck away from oil right now? … how many? 

BTC range today expanding some, going over $400 … BTC at $9500+ as I write
… it’s been acting well lately, and as we move closer to the May “halving”, shit
will get real interesting on the upside … here’s what I know … I know my profits
from trading at PRIMEXBT are automatically converted to BTC and placed into
my account, and I know over time BTC will only get more valuable! 

… until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment