CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

OIL & CRYPTO GET WALLOPED

“Me? … I trade for a living, why do you ask!?”

I said yesterday, there’s no hope for oil right now … literally everything that can
go wrong for higher price is going wrong … the only thing holding it up in the
high 40’s is the threat of geo-political violence from the usual suspects
… crypto looks somewhat weak given the nature of the world’s economies right
now, but only minor so far … the greater risk is in the high flying NASDAQ “cult
stocks” like TSLA, which today has an approximate $60 range [so far].

Today, I’m dropping my recommendation to trade at FX CHOICE … something
has happened there in the last week, and none if it is good, IMHO …. haven’t
noticed any shenanigans in their oil CFD’s, so if your trading oil there and
everything is OK, then it’s up to you … as far as I’m concerned, the place is a
bucket shop, and if you want to trade oil somewhere else, the best choice is a
tossup between TURNKEY & CRYPTO ROCKET … I cover oil in my new e-book
coming out here very soon.

… until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment