CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, January 17, 2020

I CAN’T MAKE IT MOVE

“How many times do I have to tell you Grandma, to leave oil alone!?”

I’m beginning to come to the conclusion, that crude oil is going the way of
FX … meaning, historic lows in VIX coming shortly, and then staying there
… quite frankly, unless something changes in this space pretty “Hoover Dam”
soon, then it’s time to let crude oil go “buh bye” … the way things are going, it
could be dead for years today, here at 1 PM EST, after the market has been open
for about 20 hours, crude doesn’t even have a 60 cent per barrel range … I
literally can’t even with that! … throw in high bid/offer spreads, high
commissions, and slippage, and there’s no way you make money with ZERO
IVIX.

Four months to the BTC “having” in May, nd I don;t see crypto doing anything
either … and if you thought the costs to trade crude were high, go check out
crypto and get ready to be shocked at how expensive it is to trade … up & until
BTC gets its 20 Day Range MA OVER $400, no way I’m even looking at it.

Wish I had better news, but I can’t make any of this shit move … it is what it is.

Blog update on Sunday … until then mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great weekend everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment