CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Monday, November 25, 2019

OIL ISN’T WHAT IT USED TO BE … CRYPTO MOVES

“That moment when Bluto discovered Crypto!”

Cutting to the chase today, oil is dead and crypto is moving … BTC with an $846
range today [so far], putting the traditional, manipulated trading markets to
shame … remember back in the day when ALL markets behaved like crypto does
today? … I sure as hell do! … along the way some eye watering algorithm buy
signal moves in BTC, one being around $140! … those that have the “Traders
Course” [TC] should have profited, cuz chapter 8 is on crypto, specifically
Bitcoin [BTC] … those that don’t can sit and wonder how we did it.

Click the link in the header to open an account with PRIMEXBT, fund it with any
amount [BTC 0.001 minimum, which = about $7.20 as I write], and then email me
at traderzoo@pm.me and let me know you’ve done it, and Bingo, Bango, Boom!,
I’ll email you the 92 page Adobe PDF for FREE … I’m so confident you’ll make
money trading using the algorithms in the course, especially for crude oil and
crypto, I’m willing to give it to you for free and have PRIMEXBT foot the bill
through commission rebates … everybody wins here! … until tomorrow mi
amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment