CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Friday, November 22, 2019

OIL FLAT … CRYPTO HIT BY THE CHICOMS

“What a deal … what a deal!”

In case you landed here before my other blog site, traderzoogold, I’m announcing
today my partnership and association with PRIMEXBT … everything you’ve
always wanted in an oil CFD, whether Brent or WTI, is here [as well as Crypto]
… and the money you save is massive over the course of time … if you haven’t
done so already, go over and read the blog there and then come back … no sense
writing the same stuff twice.

Here is  my referral link with PRIMEXBT https://primexbt.com/?signup=130242
which I would deeply appreciate you use to sign up … it earns me referral rebates
on your commissioned trades, and so the bottom line is I get paid from the
brokerage house with ZERO COST TO YOU.

And quite frankly, the “deal” is this: “open an account through my referral link,
and fund it with any amount, and the “Traders Course” [TC] is FREE!” … you
already know it costs $60 in crypto, and I’m waving that for referral accounts … if
you want to trade anywhere else and NOT open an account with PRIMEXBT, then
enjoy handing the brokerage house & banks free money from your account, and
it’s fine with me … pay the $60, do whatever you want … as I’ve said repeatedly,
I’m not in this for the money, but if I can get you the VERY BEST OIL & CRYPTO
TRADING CONDITIONS AND LOWEST NET COSTS TO TRADE, AND THE
BROKERAGE HOUSE PAYS THE WAY FOR YOU, TAKE THE SAVINGS AND USE IT
TO TRADE! … quite frankly, add it all up, and you’re getting everything free while
others pay the bill!

The “Traders Course” [TC] will be fully updated this Sunday, with new chapters
on crude oil & crypto … get the whole enchilada for free, and start trading within
minutes of funding via Bitcoin[BTC]. So, open an account through the referral
link, fund it, let me know via email in the Header, and I’ll send the TC to you ASAP
on Sunday when it is completed and released.

The news today isn’t oil, it’s crypto … seems the ChiComs are cracking down on
illegal crypto exchanges operating within China, and let it be known that they will
be closed ASAP and funds seized … as you can imagine, that leads millions to
“Sell, Mortimer, Sell!” any and all coins they might have had, to raise Yuan and put
it under a mattress … some great algorithm signals, though, especially in the
crypto crosses … with anywhere from 50X to 100X in terms of leverage, and good
ranges almost every day, is it any wonder the world’s traders are forgetting about
FX and other markets and are in crypto? … what are the 2 largest market
complexes that don’t have government manipulation? … right, crypto & crude oil.

So, a lot to finish this weekend, and I’ll be back on Sunday for the blog update
… until then mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great weekend everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment