CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

OIL GRINDS

“Let me guess … an oil market that doesn’t move!?”

Well, isn’t today’s oil market special? … along with everything else, a bucket
of slop … worst range day since May 3, right along with the “Flying Wedge
of Death” [FWD], trying to hit new highs and lows about 9 times apiece.
Bid/offer spreads today from Coinexx, also not very good … considering the
dull action, spreads should have been at 3 cents most of the day … instead,
we saw 4 - 5 cents … scumbaggery no matter where you go from the LP’s.

I decided last night after I published the oil algorithm, I’m not going to
simply take every oil signal from the algorithm and make a demo trade.
Instead, I’ll choose the trades from about 7 AM EST - 2 PM EST [7 hours],
according to signals, to give all of my readers my thinking behind a trade
… and coming into today, it looked and felt like dead meat … and really,
nothing on the upside or downside could gain any traction in terms of price
… the only move that could have made any money was the up move from
59.00 to near the high around 59.50 … other than that, a complete chopfest.

Onto tomorrow … until then mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment