CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

CRYPTO STAYING EERILY QUIET THESE DAYS

“What the Mrs. does all day!”

I’m not even going to comment on crude oil, cuz it’s a dead market going 
nowhere … until the Saudi Arabia head Pooh Bah decides to cut production and
it screams 5 bucks higher in 2 minutes … maybe then talk to me, but until then
this is a market best left alone.

BTC hanging around $6500, and XRP a tad shy of $0.18 … in about an hour, I’m
gonna be ringing the register on RIPPLE that I bought around $0.135 … with Q1
over, and all of the pension rebalancing, stocks having rallied into the end of the
quarter, I think there’s still some pain for markets to absorb before bottoms can
be put in … that will likely drag crypto a bit lower … my tradeable BTC, I have a
sell stop at $6100 to protect profits from the low $4’s purchased a couple of
weeks ago … and the HODL BTC, stays HODL until it gets to $1 million bucks a
coin … you go girl!

… until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great day everybody!

-vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment