CRYPTO TICKER

powered by Coinlib

Sunday, July 14, 2019

SUNDAY UPDATE: BARRY SUPPORTS OIL

“Sure, I control the vertical, and I control the horizontal!”

Yup, all that support for oil cuz of the hurricane, appropriately named “Barry”, is
what ya get down if the Gulf for pissing me off … not sure yet what it is that you
did, but give me some time and I’ll think of something … in any event, some
dislocations of WTI crude oil production … this will pass soon enough.

Now, the question is what to make of Vlad & OPEC with extended production
cuts, AND how much more does world economic growth go down the shitter,
affecting world oil demand? … we’ll see, but it looks to me like oil hasn’t got a
whole lot of room on the upside unless the dictators & thugs produce some real
cuts … that whole “demand thing” is turning worse every day.

Directly below, the 20 Day Range MA for WTI Crude Oil.

click on chart to enlarge

Unless we start getting some new, fresh news, oil appears stuck for now … we’ll
see what the week brings … Until tomorrow mi amigos … Onward & Upward!!

Have a great rest of your weekend everybody!

-vegas



No comments:

Post a Comment